Electrical Maintenance Tech
Looking for a career where you have the opportunity to earn bonuses in a full-time permanent capacity? This could be your next career opportunity.
SRG is currently recruiting for Recochem for a full-time permanent Electrical Maintenance Technician. Recochem has a global reputation for quality products with over 65 years servicing Milton and area. This position would be responsible for installations, repairs, and maintenance on all plant equipment and machinery for the Milton plant.
Bonuses and Rewards offered with this position:
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full-time and Permanent
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, and components
- Use of machinery, lathes, milling machines, saws, drills, and grinders
- Read and interpret schematics, symbols, logic diagrams and manuals
- Maintain switchgear, transformers, meters, switchboard regulators and reactors
- Repair and test motors, generators; pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ensure equipment is properly lubricated following PM schedules
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment and circuits
- Provide feedback as to effectiveness of maintenance procedures
- Complete PM s within manufacturer s recommendations and timelines
- Use of hand and power tools to repair, install and maintain equipment
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot pneumatic and and hydraulic systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Industrial Electrician 442A trade ticket
- 7-10 years of experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and basic drawing programs.
- Knowledge of PLC s to make minor program changes
- Ability to troubleshoot ladder logic and PLC s, monitor inputs and outputs and connecting computers to PLC for online monitoring
- Ability to read drawings and schematics to troubleshoot electrical faults/problems
- Good understanding of plant electrical systems and plant equipment
- Forklift experience or certification is an asset
- English reading, writing, and oral communication skills
- 3 Shift rotation every two weeks
- Standing and reaching. Frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Walking, sitting, climbing, balancing, and lifting
Type of Industry:
- Industrial-Manufacturing Environment
To apply please submit an updated resume along with 3 work related references. Your resume should list your education and skills relating to this position:
- In Person: 677 Dundas Street, Woodstock
- Email: Woodstock@srghr.com
- Online: www.srghr.com
- Fax: 519-421-3839
Please state the position "Electrical Maintenance Technician" in your e-mail subject line.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview. Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If Accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.