Competitive Salary, Profit Sharing Bonus, Attendance Bonus and DPSP contributions available! SRG is currently recruiting on behalf of Recochem for a 442A Electrician or 309A Electrician with industrial experience.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, and components
- Read and interpret schematics, symbols, logic diagrams and manuals
- Maintain switchgear, transformers, meters, switchboard regulators and reactors
- Repair and test motors and generators
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment and circuits
- Complete PM
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Industrial Electrician 442A trade ticket or 309A ticket with industrial experience
- 5 years of experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and basic drawing programs
- English reading, writing, and oral communication skills
To apply please submit your resume to SouthwestCareers@srghr.com. Your resume should list your trade ticket, experince, and skills relating to this position.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview. Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If Accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.