Looking for an employer who promotes and recognizes innovation and creativity? Enjoy working with your hands in an automated environment with robot case packers, palletizers, and blow moulders? Come join a team that keeps ahead of trends, new methods, and improved process.
SRG is currently recruiting on behalf of Recochem for a Maintenance Millwright. Recochem is an automotive and household chemical manufacturer who provides a safe workplace with growth opportunities. This position is responsible for installations, repairs and maintenance on plant equipment and machinery in the Milton plant.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Competitive salary
- Rapidly growing division
- Full-time & permanent
- Complete PM to manufacturer s recommendations and timelines
- Select and apply proper machine lubricants and applicants at the recommended rate and frequency
- Use hand and power tools to repair, install and maintain equipment
- Set up, use, check, and adjust equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment and circuits
- Ensure that work area are kept neat and in compliance with safety rules
- Ensure that equipment is properly locked and tagged out as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Millwright 433A ticket
- 7 years of practical experience preferred
- Ability to read drawings and schematics to troubleshoot electrical faults/problems.
- Ability to operate lathes, grinders, and other equipment as required
- English oral and written communication skills
- Electrical ticket and experience with PLC control system are assets
About the Position
Working Conditions: 3 Shift rotation every 2 weeks. Regular standing and reaching. Frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and lifting. Occasional walking, sitting, climbing and balancing.
Type of Industry: Industrial-Manufacturing Environment
How to Apply:
Please submit an updated resume with 3 work related references.
In Person: 677 Dundas Street, Woodstock
IMPORTANT: Please state the position "Maintenance Millwright" in your e-mail subject line.
Since 1990, SRG has been enriching people s lives by matching the needs, skills and goals of our employees with a wide variety of jobs in reputable industries. Discover a better work-life balance with flexible employment opportunities allowing you to work where and when you choose.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If Accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.