Real Estate Law Clerk
Rewards & Benefits
- Commensurate with experience
- Health Spending Account
- Opportunity for annual bonus
- 3 weeks vacation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and completing residential purchase and sales files
- Managing and completing mortgage, refinance and private mortgage files
- Drafting and coordinating closing documents
- Preparing and responding to requisition letters
- Preparing final reporting letters
- Maintaining a professional demeanor, keeping confidentiality and using good discretion
- Other duties as required
- Accredited Law Clerk Course required
- 1-2 years of experience required
- Strong communication with a high level of attention to detail
- Computer skills (Excel, Lawyer Done Deal or Conveyancer, PCLaw, Teraview)
About the Position
Working Conditions: Office Setting, 35 hours/week
SRG is a Workforce Management company providing expertise in optimization strategies including workforce training and development, human resource solutions, recruitment, consulting and employee assessments. Since 1990 we have helped thousands of people connect with employers to find fulfilling employment opportunities leading to successful careers.
How to Apply:
Please submit an updated resume with 3 work related references.
In Person: 677 Dundas Street, Woodstock
IMPORTANT: Please state the position "Real Estate Law Clerk" in your e-mail subject line.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If Accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.