Are you a flexible leader with a positive attitude? Do you have experience in a warehouse production setting? If you are a team builder and would enjoy working in a family owned business then you have arrived at the right opportunity. SRG is currently recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor for MTD. MTD is a global leader of outdoor power equipment for residential and commercial markets with award winning products and friendly staff.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit plan available after 3 months
- DC pension plan after 1 year of service
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Paid Christmas shutdown plus paid vacation
- Day shift
- Full-time permanent
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for supervising warehouse employees in Kitchener, Ontario. This includes:
- Assigning work and monitoring progress
- Training employees and providing feedback on their performance
- Managing employee attendance in compliance with Collective Agreement
- Ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner in compliance with customer schedules and requirements
- Investigating, identifying, and correcting causes of picking and shipping errors
- Managing the receiving, handling, storage, and distribution of inventory and supplies
- Allocating warehouse space
- Conducting periodic checks of supplies and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 to 7 years of experience in warehouse production setting required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory role required
- Previous parcel shipping experience required
- Strong time management skills required
- First Aid CPR and AED Certificate, WHMIS, Supervisor Occupational Health & Safety Competency Training required
- AS400-WMS, MS Office, Outlooks, and Janus Gun skill an asset
How to Apply:
Please submit an updated resume with 3 work related references.
In Person: 677 Dundas Street, Woodstock
IMPORTANT: Please state the position "Warehouse Supervisor" in your e-mail subject line.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required, applicants should make this known in advance
We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity.