Are you fluent in French and English? Looking for growth opportunities? Come join a well established employer who has won the Best Workplaces in Canada Award for 3 years in a row! We are currently seeking applications for a French Bilingual Data Entry Clerk.
- Accurate data entry
- Process and administer Insolvency related information
- Review documents received ensuring proper processes are followed
- Ensure regulated processing is based on clients standards and guidelines
- Speak to Trustee's as needed to obtain additional information
- Maintain a professional demeanor, keeping confidentiality and using good discretion
- Focus on the task at hand and perform repetitive duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of data entry experience with average typing skills (50wpm)
- 1-2 years experience in a financial or office environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proof of high school and/or post secondary education
To be considered for this position please send an up to date resume outlining your qualifications and experience to:
In Person: 151B York St, London, Ontario
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview. Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.